With the new season approaching, today I want to share with you my favorite March bullet journal ideas.
So for those of you who are still wondering what to put onto the 2021 march bullet journal pages, here you’ll discover amazing bujo inspiration and notebook ideas such as:
- March bullet journal theme ideas
- bullet journal cover page
- March 2021 calendar
- bullet journal page ideas
Let’s dive right in!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. It means that I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase a product that I have recommended. It won’t cost you any extra money.
Bullet Journal Supplies
Before you start to explore bullet journal ideas, let’s talk about bullet journal supplies for a second.
Although digital bullet journaling is still a kinda controversial thing to do in a bujo world, I decided to set up my March bullet journal on an iPad. And I have to admit – setting up a digibujo was so much quicker than the analog one. At least for me.
As a 100% perfectionist, being able to fix mistakes in less than seconds, decorating my bujo was easy-peasy.
Also, I loved the fact that I was able to upload images instead of printing them out.
Additionally, having a digital notebook with hyperlinked tabs makes the entire planner organization so much easier. Not to mention that you can add how many pages you want and remove them with ease.
So definitely, I see great potential in digital bullet journaling.
When it comes to my digital bullet journal supplies, I used four tools:
- Apple pen
- GoodNotes 5 app
- zodiac sign digital notebook in a light mode (the entire collection is coming soon to my Etsy shop)
However, for those of you who prefer analog bullet journaling, here are my favorite bullet journal supplies for March.
- The A5 MEDIUM notebooks are the perfect size with a wide range of colors making them ideal companions for all walks of life — this notebook series is perfect for midnight ramblings, daily entries, thoughtful reflection, careful chronicling and illuminating life stories
- Thread-bound to open flat which helps make reading the contents easy and adds efficiency to note-taking
- Features 80g/m² acid-free paper with high ink compatibility to help prevent bleed through, an expandable gusseted pocket on the back cover, 2 page markers / bookmarks and an elastic closure band
- Experience smooth, skip-free writing in crisp, rich black ink to achieve consistent lettering and lines widths.
- Professional inking pens used by comic artists, illustrators, watercolor artists, archivists, and laboratory professionals.
- Pigma ink is archival quality on paper: waterproof, chemical resistant, fade resistant, bleed free, quick drying and pH neutral.
- Double ended highlighter featuring a broad, chisel tip and fine bullet tip for broad highlighting or fine underlining
- Each highlighter features water resistant, quick drying ink in soft colors
- Available in 15 subtle hues: Brown, Vermilion, Gold, Magenta, Smoke Blue, Red, Violet, Gray, Dark Blue, Green, Blue, Blue Green, Yellow, Orange, Pink
- Water-based pens ideal for coloring, fine art, illustrations, doodling, journaling, hand lettering and more!
- Set of 9 colors with colorless blender pen
- Flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker! Brush tip works like a paintbrush to create fine, medium or bold strokes; fine tip gives consistent lines
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: Made from premium paper. These decorative tapes are repositionable & tearable, and stick to almost any surface but will not leave sticky residue.
- QUANTITY: Total 20 rolls.
- THREE SIZES IN ONE SET: 0.4 inch (1cm) wide x 4 tapes; 0.6 inch (1.5cm) wide x 12 tapes; 1.2 inch (3cm) wide x 4 tapes. 6.56ft (2M) for each tape. Different widths are perfect for different scenarios!
- 🌲Quantity: 50 pastoral potted green plants stickers, size: 1.9-3.2 inches. Weight: about 28 grams. (The sticker matches the picture)
- 🌳High-quality materials: All our laptop stickers are made of high-quality vinyl PVC, long-lasting stickers, and die-cut, with a thickness of 600 mil and a resolution of 1200 DPI. It is waterproof and sunscreen, and the color will hardly fade. You just need to use your imagination and create works with our stickers without emphasizing the durability of your favorite new stickers.
- 🌵Exquisite design: 50 unique designs, including small cactus stickers, succulent stickers, potted plant stickers and flower stickers. Artistic sense and modern design will make your room eye-catching; bright tones and strong colors will make your room look more beautiful;
Last update on 2021-04-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
March Bullet Journal Theme Ideas
First and foremost, let’s focus on March bullet journal themes.
As a rule, most bullet journalists are already done with winter vibes. Basically, you just can’t wait to explore Spring with warmer and longer days, a lighter color palette, and awaken greenery.
Along with this, it’s no wonder that you want to include some Spring mood in your bullet journal pages for March.
With this in mind, below you can find my favorite March bullet journal theme ideas:
- nature (green leaves, birds, butterflies)
- plants (cactus, succulents, air plants, monstera)
- forest in a bottle
- boho vibes
- retro vibes
- sunny weather
- St. Patrick’s Day
March Bullet Journal Cover Page
Now, when you choose your March bullet journal theme, it’s time to design your hello March page.
Although it might be a little bit overwhelming, creating your March bullet journal first page, keep in mind that it’s 100% obligatory. In other words, bujo is all about having fun, getting your creative juices flowing while being productive and organized. And if you suddenly feel anxious about doodling or drawing, just let it go. Basically, skip this step and move to another March bullet journal layout.
However, for those of you who love making artistic bullet journal covers, just think about:
- your style (for example, minimalist vs busy cover)
- color palette (for example, pastel tones vs bright colors)
- bullet journal font (for example modern font vs script font)
For example, I created my March bullet journal cover page very minimalistic.
Basically, I drew a very simple floral doodle and put a pastel green background (aka basic highlighter stroke).
When it comes to font, I chose an easy handwriting one and divided each of the letters with a black dot.
To be honest, this March bullet journal cover took me maybe 5 minutes, but the end effect is really pretty.
March Bullet Journal Monthly Spread
After setting up your bullet journal’s first page, you need a space to put your monthly goals, events, appointments, and deadlines.
For this reason, I think bullet journal monthly spread is a must-have page you simply want to include in your March bujo.
For instance, I created my March monthly calendar in a classic way – a simple table with 7 columns and 5 rows.
Also, I draw two simple boxes – one is for my monthly goals, one is for next months’ tasks.
Along with this, I decorated this bujo monthly log with an easy flower doodle with paste green blop and write a short quote “let spring begin”.
Bullet Journal Weekly Spread Ideas for March
Also, along with the bujo monthly spread, planning your entire week ahead is a great way to get things done, stay on track, and boost your productivity game.
For example, I like to divide one page into 5 rows instead of 7 rows because I usually have the most things to do on weekdays only.
However, I leave a space for some weekend activities, weekly goals, and nexts’ week tasks.
Similar to the previous bujo spread, I put the same minimalist flower doodle in the right corner and write a proper date.
March Bullet Journal Spread Ideas
Now, when you set up your basic notebook pages, think about what bullet journal collections you need to create in your March bullet journal setup.
Below you find a list of easy March bullet journal ideas that will help you prepare yourself, your home, wardrobe, or even plants for Spring.
Bullet Journal Mood Tracker
Firstly, one of the most popular collections is a bullet journal mood tracker.
Apart from being an amazing tool for tracking your feelings, emotions, triggers, it can be so much fun coming up with a mood tracker page’s design.
Basically, your March mood tracker could be a Monstera leaf, a shamrock (hello, St.Patrick’s Day), spring flowers – the only limit is your imagination.
For instance, my March mood tracker is basically the same flower doodle but bigger. During the entire month, I’ll fill in the small circles with color-coding moods accordingly.
March Quotes for Bullet Journal
Also, March is all about waking up. Starting a new project, encountering major life changes may be daunted. With this in mind, you may need something to lift your spirits.
And yes, a bullet journal quote page can help you stay motivated and calm.
For example, my favorite March quotes for bullet journal are:
Every day is a potential seed that we can grow into something beautiful (Austin Kleon)
Be happy with what you have while working for what you want (Helen Keller)
Follow your passion. It will lead you to your purpose (Oprah Winfrey)
For my March bullet journal quote page, I chose Helen Keller’s quote and decorate it with the same cute flower doodle.
Spring Cleaning Spreads
Undoubtedly, preparing your entire home for Spring can be painful.
However, I’m a strong believer in having a cleaning plan.
With this in mind, creating bullet journal spring cleaning pages will help you break this overwhelmed task into smaller, more digestible steps.
Definitely, simplifying your home with decluttering lists, breaking all of the cleaning tasks down, and creating a cleaning schedule is a recipe for success.
Capsule Wardrobe Page
Speaking of spring cleaning, you may also want to declutter your closet and plan a spring capsule wardrobe in your bullet journal.
Generally, all you have to do is to create a list of essential clothing pieces you need for spring. Also, feel free to include inspiration outfit ideas, color palette, new trends, etc.
Room Design Planner
After cleaning your house, it’s time to prepare your apartment for a new season.
With this in mind, creating design pages in your notebook can help you plan your remodel or renovation project step by step.
Definitely, these bullet journal pages should include such bujo spreads like:
- inspiration board
- color scheme
- to-do list
- design elements’ details
- budget layout
- shopping list
Bullet Journal Plant Tracker
Last but not least, the so helpful bullet journal page for home is a plant care tracker.
Indeed, indoor and outdoor plants need to be taken care of.
By tracking all your plants’ care, you make sure you don’t over – or underwatering them or exposing to temperatures above or below they tolerate. Now I hope my pilea peperomioides aka Chinese money plant will grow happy and beautiful.
What To Eat In A March Bullet Journal Page
Additionally, every month I like to prepare a list of seasonal fruit and veggies. It helps me tremendously to plan healthy meals on a budget.
Btw, I also use a bullet journal for meal planning.
Irish Recipe Bullet Journal Page
Speaking of meal planning, March is a perfect month to explore Irish cuisine.
Definitely, the artistic bullet journal recipe page allows you not only to get your creative juices flowing but also to discover new tastes and textures.
For example, this coddle recipe sounds so delicious (all props to Irish comfort food).
Irish Music Playlist
Also, you can celebrate St.Patric’s day by creating an Irish music playlist. Apart from exploring Irish culture, you’ll uplift your bullet journal pages by making a playlist tracker.
Bullet Journal Doodles
Another way to unleash your creativity in March is to create a daily March doodle challenge.
Basically, every single day you doodle something connected with a theme. In other words, feel free to doodle spring flowers, St.Patric’s day elements, green leaves, etc.
Planning Vacation Bullet Journal Spread
Undoubtedly, Spring is a great time for planning your vacation. Although sometimes it seems to be hard work, I assure you that creating travel bullet journal spreads can bring you a lot of joy.
First of all, I’d start by writing down all places you want to go. Making a travel bucket list is so much fun.
March Bullet Journal – Final Thoughts
As you can see, a bullet journal for march can be as well a planning tool as a kind of art journal.
Undoubtedly, creating seasonal bullet journal spreads helps tremendously to live intentionally, according to the season.
Also, it allows you to prepare for upcoming tasks, challenges and put your life together.
Have fun with setting up your March bullet journal. Good luck!