This is the ultimate list of October bullet journal cover ideas and themes.
So if you want to get some creative journals inspiration for October, here you can find:
- perfect bullet journal theme ideas
- gorgeous October bullet journal monthly cover page
- stunning hello bullet journal page ideas
Let’s dive right in!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. It means that I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase a product that I have recommended. It won’t cost you any extra money.
October Bullet Journal Supplies
- The A5 MEDIUM notebooks are the perfect size with a wide range of colors making them...
- Thread-bound to open flat which helps make reading the contents easy and adds...
- Features 80g/m² acid-free paper with high ink compatibility to help prevent bleed...
- THE GO-TO TOOL FOR ART WORK & PLAY: Micron is the fineliner standard that delivers...
- PRECISE POINTS & LINES: Create precise marks that stand the test of time with...
- SMOOTH WRITING: Experience smooth, skip-free writing in crisp, rich black ink that...
- Double ended highlighter featuring a broad, chisel tip and fine bullet tip for broad...
- Each highlighter features water resistant, quick drying ink in soft colors
- Available in 15 subtle hues: Brown, Vermilion, Gold, Magenta, Smoke Blue, Red,...
- Ideal for fine art, brush lettering, faux calligraphy, illustrations, water color...
- Set of 9 colors and 1 blender pen, with flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker
- BRUSH TIP: Durable and flexible nylon fiber brush tip, creates medium or bold strokes...
- CRAYOLA SUPER TIPS & SILLY SCENTS: Enjoy more variety with 100 count Crayola Super...
- SCENTED MARKERS: Silly Scents Markers include sweet scents like Spice Cake, Wild...
- VERSATILE ART SUPPLIES: Perfect for blending and shading, they are also a popular...
Last update on 2021-10-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Although these products remain month to month exactly the same, the color palette varies according to season.
With this in mind, pay attention to the fall color palette.
It’s understandable that people want to go for colors such as bright reds and oranges which you can see around any corner during October.
However consider trying out some more muted shades along with bringing back dark greens, deep purples or muted browns into your bullet journal October spreads.
To make your life easier, here’s a list of Tombow brush pens perfect for October.
027 Dark Ochre
177 Dark Jade
623 Purple Sage
885 Warm Red
946 Gold Ochre
993 Chrome Orange
October Bullet Journal Cover Ideas
What Is October Bullet Journal?
First and foremost, bullet journal is a DIY type of planner.
Basically, it’s a notebook, where you write down your activities you like to do for the month of October.
As a rule, bullet journal is a planner that can be used in various ways.
For example, you can use it to plan your entire month, week, or even day to day life.
Besides, bullet journal can be used as a tracker for your new, healthy habits for fall, or a budgeting tool.
Undoubtedly, there’re so many bullet journal page ideas you may want to include in your notebook.
For example, my favorite bujo collections for October are the following:
- mood tracker (great tool for mental health because it forces you to focus on your daily moods and gives you the power of seeing positive or negative patterns)
- habit tracker (an easy way to track your daily habits in order to develop and cultivate good ones or break up with the bad ones)
- self-care pages (because sometimes you feel like your life is too busy to breathe)
Just in case you’re wondering if your bujo need to be aesthetic, the answer is absolutely no.
Obviously, you don’t need to decorate your notebook in order to be organized and productive.
However, I’ve recently discovered that unleashing the creativity inside me helps me tremendously to keep my mind calm.
Besides, it’s so much fun.
With this in mind, I always try to create for you this ultimate list of themes with bullet journal monthly cover ideas.
October Bullet Journal Theme Ideas
Undoubtedly, October is the first month you could easily say: yes, it’s fall time.
To be completely honest, I’m so happy for this season.
Indeed, decorating my house for fall, refreshing a capsule wardrobe, and, obviously, planning all activities in my October bullet journal sounds amazing.
With this being said, here I put down the most popular October bullet journal theme ideas.
Also, I add amazing bujo inspiration to get ideas when it comes to design, color scheme, and October doodles.
As a rule, the most popular October bullet journal includes the following themes.
Bullet Journal Fall Themes
In fact, October is a month of many things, but first and foremost it’s the beginning of the fall season.
Another words, October brings a chill in the air and feelings of fall before it even begins.
Ans what is the better way to celebrate October than by drawing all the great things you can meet during this wonderful season?
Undoubtedly, October has something for every bullet journalist.
So let’s get your creative juices flowing and choose one of these awesome fall bullet journal theme ideas:
- pumpkin patches
- fall leaves
Along with this, keep in mind fall color palette.
Obviously, reds, yellows, muted greens, browns seem to be the only right choice but how about going for some purples this October.
Harry Potter Bullet Journal Ideas
In most cases, bullet journalists are obsessed with a Harry Potter theme.
Although I was a grown-up when this HP madness started, I still love this theme.
Indeed, I enjoy it so much that I wrote a completely separate blog post about bullet journal Harry Potter spreads.
Spooky Bullet Journal Halloween Ideas
Definitely, October is the perfect time to celebrate all of your favorite fall things.
But wait…in October, you can also celebrate Halloween.
This includes dressing up for costumes, party games, decorating the house with spooky items, trick or treating with children.
And decorating your bullet journal with cute but spooky Halloween doodles.
In general, there’re so many different ideas when it comes to Halloween bullet journal, but these spooky elements are the most popular.
- black cats
- Tarot cards
- Disney villains
- spider web
October Bullet Journal Cover Ideas – Final Thoughts
As a rule, from time to time we all tend to get stuck with at the beginning of each month when we’re trying to figure out our next month’s bujo theme.
Hopefully, now you have enough October journal inspiration to create your own designs.
Unquestionably, it’s the most creative part of bullet journaling.
Definitely, coming up with bullet journal cover page ideas is so therapeutic.
Similar to painting with watercolors, putting your make up on, designing a clothing collection, art journaling is an amazing creative outlet.
So unleash your inner artist and just have fun.